Education and Training
SOJ believes we should improve job performance and employees' readiness to face new challenges, to ensure the continued delivery of customized services. Anyone joining SOJ, regardless of rank or position, is able to receive step by step training opportunities, in order to foster the development of the skills and capabilities to perform the work required. Newly hired personnel need to complete pre-employment educational training, and only after company evaluation are they given permission to work independently. Every SOJ cleaning maintenance project employee is also supplied with a professional license for their relevant field of work.
After SOJ employees have been admitted, and before they take up their duties, they are required to undergo pre-employment basic or advanced educational training, the content of which is as follows:
1. Explanation of labor safety items for attention.
2. Instruction in basic etiquette.
3. Introduction to organic and chemical cleaning products and instruction in appliance use.
4. Instruction in practical skills of various items of cleaning work.
5. Instruction in cleaning site facilities integrated services.
6. Practical instruction in professional cleaning skills.
1. Professional work items cleaning skills practice.
2. Integrated facilities for skill practice.
3. Reconciliation practical leadership experience.